Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Basye's Amphidiploid seedling available

I have propagated one of my F2 Basye's Amphidiploid seedlings with the intention of distributing it to other hybridizers who might like to do work with it. I will have plants ready to ship in another few weeks. Let me know (in comments or private email) if you would like to acquire this cultivar for breeding purposes. This is the one I am speaking of:

F2 Amphidiploid

It sets seed readily with a wide range of pollens, propagates easily and is immune to Blackspot and Mildew. It does not repeat but has the genes for remontancy in it.

3 comments:

  1. count on me for any rose that needs a good home! No idea where to put it, though... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul,

    If you still have any plants available, I'd be grateful for the chance to work with one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rob,
    I will need a postal mailing address, please email me this info in private, thanks.

    trospero at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete